It is important that our clients know exactly how we do business and what we aim to achieve with the different ways of working with you and your communities. It doesn’t matter whether you are working with young people, staff groups, people with special needs, BME or other groups, we design with you the appropriate package to enable you to reach your goals.
Face to face
Our Face to Face interviews succeed in providing the depth of information you need as our professionals work closely and personally with the individuals within your client or target group.
The telephone interview is becoming more and more popular – it is a cost effective, standardised, time effective solution, with experienced staff, who know how to win the confidence and cooperation of your target people and who are always available to assist at every stage of a project.
NWA uses the latest technology in conducting large or small-scale surveys. We can undertake all or some of the following steps required in research projects.
- Questionnaire Design (using specialised software)
- Sampling (through the Royal Mail UK Addresses’ Software) offering the opportunity of client-focused boosters
- Distribution of Questionnaires
- Data Entry
- Statistical Analysis utilising the latest software (SPSS) with a dynamic and innovative team, specialising in quantitative analysis and advanced statistics.
NWA ensures application of high quality standards and quality checks throughout the research project.
Focus groups are a powerful means to evaluate services or test new ideas.
Focus groups normally are interviews of 6 -10 people at the same time in the same group, but we also provide workshops for groups of up to 30 people or community conferences with 60 – 80 people. Research groups have included young people, elected councillors, homeless people, services users, people with disabilities.
- This approach provides a great deal of in-depth data and information during a focus group session. These include Users and/or Non-Users Focus Groups, depending on the research question.
Online surveys can be quick and cost-effective (particularly for large samples), but still need just as much careful planning as other approaches.
This type of survey can be conducted with:
- the staff of our clients’ organisations
- the visitors to a specific website or portal
- tailored groups of web-users
- or via email to known audiences.
Please go to our online research and consultation page for more information.
NWA delivers Statistical Analysis utilising the latest software (SPSS) with a dynamic and innovative team, specialising in quantitative analysis and advanced statistics.
When carrying statistical analysis we look for:
- Interesting patterns
- Trends and groupings
- Statistical significance of any figures reported
- Reliability of the method
- Validity of the research project
- Representativeness of the sample and weighting.
NWA ensures application of high quality standards in simple or complex research projects.
We take into consideration the circumstances of each individual project concept and apply a unique combination of sampling methods to ensure an adequate and unbiased sample.
Types of sampling methods we undertake are:
- Random Sample
- Stratified Sample
- Quota Sample
- Snowballing Sample
- Opportunity Sample.